Internationally Renowned Hotel Chain Plans to Make a Hotels on Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
The US Marriott Hotel chain is interested in two sites on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast. One of them is in Varna and the other is on the southern coast. This was announced by Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova in Varna. But she says it is too early for more specific information.
One of the largest international chains is already building a hotel in Sofia, the Minister of Tourism reminded.
The interest of foreigners in the 4 and 5 star hotels at the Bulgaria Black Sea coast is very large and they are reserved for over 90% for the upcoming summer. For July and August, there are no vacancies.
At present, there is an exceptionally strong investor interest in Bulgaria, 4 and 5 star complexes are currently being built all over the Black Sea. One of them is in "Golden Sands", together with the big tour operator "TUI group".
Changes in the Tourism Act for hotel and restaurant owners will introduce a voluntary quality label. Holders of the new quality label in tourism will have a privilege in co-operation with state institutions, which will involve a much faster administrative service, said Minister Angelkova.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Lifts Travel Ban for Vaccinated Arrivals Starting November
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Tourism Boasts 70% Growth This Summer
- » Public Trensport in Greece AccessibleOnly with Negative Coronavirus Test as of 13 September
- » Bus Driver of Sunny Beach – Sofia Route Fired After Falling Asleep Twice
- » US Travelers Face New Restrictions when Visiting EU
- » The Stories of Three Foreigners and Their Lives in Bulgaria