Sunny Beach will Open the Season with Romanians and Israelis
Romanians and Israelis are the first organized groups of tourists in Sunny Beach. Most hotels are still closed, but all retail outlets are now operational. The repair of the infrastructure in the resort is over, but the finishing works on the hotels and the holiday base continue, said the deputy chairman of the Union of Private Owners Veselin Nalbantov before the Bulgarian National Radio.
From June 1st, there will be lifeguards and medical teams on the beach. And this year, one of the serious problems for the tourist season is the shortage of qualified workers, said Vesselin Nalbantov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Expect a Difficult Winter Season
- » Winter Tourism: Bulgaria Expects a Serious Growth of Tourists in Ski Resorts
- » From October 14, Bulgaria Air Resumes Flights to and from Israel
- » Vaccine Jab Availble at Sofia Airport as of Monday
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers Reluctant to Ask for 'Green Passport' from their Guests
- » Restaurants and Hotels in Bulgaria Will Not Close, Despite Covid Crisis