Ludogorets is the Champion for the Seventh Consecutive Year!
Ludogorets' team has become champion of Bulgaria for the seventh consecutive year! This happened after today's loss of CSKA Sofia with 1:2 from Botev (Plovdiv). Four rounds before the end of the season the Eagles lead 13 points in front of the Reds and are unreachable at the top of the standings.
In the next round the champions will visit CSKA Sofia in a match that will be only for prestige. From now on, the goal for the Razgrad players would be to improve records of successive victories.
The Ludogorets hegemony started in the 2011/2012 season and since then there has been no club to oppose the Razgrad team and win the championship title. The trophy will be given to the champions of the match against Levski at the Ludogorets Arena on May 12th.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Improved Offensive & Defensive Lines Could Put The Baltimore Ravens Right Back In Contention After Shocking Failure To Reach The Playoffs
- » It’s final: Djokovic will not participate in the Australian Open, he must leave the country
- » Australia Revoked Djokovic's Visa for the Second Time
- » Boris Kolev Wins His First WSOP Bracelet
- » Djokovic Apologized for his Media Appearance while being Positive for COVID-19
- » Djokovic Detained again in Australia