An IT Specialist takes over 5 Times the Salary of someone Working in Tourism in Bulgaria
Computer specialists in Bulgaria receive about five and a half times the average salary for hotel and restaurant workers, according to a CITUB report on wage bargaining in 2017.
This is also the difference between the highest and the lowest average salary by sectors - for IT specialists the remuneration is 3150 BGN and for the employed in tourism - 580 BGN.
The low salary of the employed in the tourism sector against the backdrop of its growth last year meant either a payment under the table or an improper allocation of the financial resources, said the president of CITUB Plamen Dimitrov. According to him, this summer there will be no serious increase in the number of employees in tourism.
Last year, the average salary in Bulgaria rose by about 12 percent or by about 115 leva and its size had reached 1060 leva.
The lowest increase in wages in enterprises was between 3 and 10 percent.
- » More than 60 Were Killed in Blasts at Mosque in Afghanistan
- » BFSA Withdraws Dangerous Romanian Mackerel from the Market
- » Bulgarian Warships Depart for NATO Missions
- » President Rumen Radev with a Comment about the State of the Media Environment in Bulgaria
- » The Iconic Barbie Doll Is Turning 60!
- » Plane Overshot the Runway in Alaska