The Bulgarian Church in Istanbul - Among The Most Visited Places
The renovated Bulgarian church ‘’St. Stephen’’ is one of the most popular historical destinations in Istanbul. It is visited not only by Bulgarians and Russians, but it is also attractive for many local tourists.
Gradually, the trust in Turkey as a holiday destination is recovering.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analysis: Putin’s War and Beyond
- » The EC approved Bulgaria to Receive over BGN 32 Billion (EUR 16.4) for 7 years
- » Von der Leyen: Europe should prepare to Stop Gas Supplies from Russia
- » Erdogan: We are Close to a Deal for the Transport of Grain through the Black Sea
- » Boris Johnson is Fighting for his Political Survival
- » Dutch PM: If North Macedonia does not accept the French Proposal, Albania is Moving Forward Alone