Investments of BGN 18 mln Earmarked For Improving Stops in Sofia
Investments amounting to BGN 18 million are earmarked for the improvement of stops in Sofia, GERB city councillor and Deputy Chair of the Transport Committee at Sofia Municipality Zafir Zarkov told Focus Radio.
He said the improvements of the urban environment aim to attract more public transport users: “Starting from the smallest stops and then getting to the major ones, 2,610 stops divided into four packages will be equipped with information boards, shelters, advertising elements and stalls for selling packaged foods. The total number of advertising elements will be reduced but still the municipality will use them for certain periods to promote cultural and other events,” Zarkov said.
The money saved from the budget for stop maintenance will be used to improve other places in the city that cannot attract investors, said Zarkov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree