Lidl will Reduce Plastic in its Products with 20% by 2025.
The Lidl supermarket chain has announced that it will reduce the plastic used by it for all its own branded products with
20% by 2025.
The measure is part of the long-term commitment of the company to be environmentally friendly, they said. In continuation
Lidl has been developing a sustainable development policy that includes gradual avoidance and reduction of plastic packaging materials, while improving recycling opportunities.
To achieve its goal, the company will follow a strategy focusing on a program that closes the cycle of production - a wider demand for recyclable materials, the introduction of renewable resources and systems reuse. This will prevent the use and disposal of a huge amount plastics which can not be recycled.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IMF Head Kristalina Georgieva: Forecasts for Global Economy Are Grim
- » Bulgaria’s PM Met with CEO of Kozloduy NPP, Equipment Purchased for Belene Will Be Used for Units 5,6 of Kozloduy
- » Bulgarian HR-Expert: Unemployment Rate Grows by 0,5 Percent every Week
- » Bulgarian National Bank Forecasts GDP Drop at 4,4 Percent Rate for 2020
- » Bulgaria: Restaurants May Be Opened in February
- » Choosing a Cryptocurrency Trading Bot