The Chief Negotiator on Behalf of the EU for Brexit Comes to Bulgaria
EU Chief Negotiator for Brexit Michel Barnier will be on a working visit to Bulgaria on April 26, announced the EC Representation in Bulgaria.
Barnier will meet with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, with the Minister for the Bulgarian EU Council Presidency Lilyana Pavlova and with representatives of two parliamentary committees in the National Assembly.
Michel Barnier will also take part in a conference on "Prepare for Brexit - Implications for European Business" and in a Eurofi Financial Forum - a forum of EU financial sector leaders and international organizations.
The program also includes a visit to Sofia Metro with the mayor Yordanka Fandakova. From 12:15, the two will give a briefing in front of the media at the European Union subway station.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Takes over Rotating Presidency of SEDM Process
- » Eurostat: Excess Mortality Rate in EU Highest in Bulgaria
- » Politico: Scandals in Bulgaria Come Thick and Fast
- » Bulgaria’s President Attends NATO Summit in Brussels
- » Bulgaria and Czech Republic Probe into Arms Depots Blasts Together
- » New Procedure to Be Launched for Electing Six Bulgarian EU Delegated Prosecutors