Bitcoin Will Be Bigger Than The Internet
Tim Draper, an American venture capital investor believes that Bitcoin will not only continue to exist but it will also become bigger than the Internet.
The investor suggests that bitcoin is "bigger than the internet. It's bigger than the Iron Age, the Renaissance. It's bigger than the Industrial Revolution'' Draper reaffirms his positive attitude that the bitcoin will rise to $ 250,000 in four years.
He was asked how he would compare the digital currency with his early investments in Tesla, Hotmail and Skype. Draper said that Bitcoin will be "bigger than all of them put together."
Tim Draper is convinsed that "in five years you are going to try to go buy coffee with flat currency and they are going to laugh at you because you're not using crypto." "There will be a point at which you will no longer really want any of the fiat currency."
He feels more secure about his bitcoins than his money staying in the banks.
The CEO of Overstock.com,Patrick Burn supports Draper's oppinion and is also so positive about the security of the cryptocurrency.
"The bicoin has been hacked more than anything else in history and has never been defeated," says Burn. "As far as I know, the banks have been hacked too, and yes, bitcoin is also being used by unpleasant people, as far as I know, they also use US dollars."
According to CoinMarketCap.com, nowadays there are more than 1,500 cryptocurrencies. However in Draper's oppinion bitcoin has a "huge" advantage and is likely to win the "long-term cryptocurrency battle" because of its market share.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 220 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West Reacts to Putin’s Speech and his Nuclear Threats
- » China's Yuan sinks to record Low against Dollar ahead of key National Congress
- » 19 Killed in Anti-Government Protests in Iran
- » US: Death Toll reaches 21 in Florida as Hurricane Ian hits South Carolina
- » Kyiv's response to Putin: Ukraine quickly Enters NATO
- » Putin: Russia now has Four New Territories, We are ready for Negotiations with Ukraine