The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
The new tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture, placed and repaired before the start of the Bulgarian EU Presidency, did not survive the warm weather and showed a defect that could have a use - they became mini ramps for skateboarders. The tiles have risen, and the reason for this is probably the time.
The pictures of the new "skate ramps" were published in the group "Spotted in Sofia".
"Repairing the repair of the previous repair ... it would have been funny if they did not spend 40 million in two years," wrote the uploader Mladen Manev. The square in front of the National Palace of Culture was repaired by GIP Group, and it was clear from their website that the renovation of the space was worth BGN 2.5 million. Tiles and infrastructure should be under warranty and their repair should be at the expense of the company.
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits