The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
The new tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture, placed and repaired before the start of the Bulgarian EU Presidency, did not survive the warm weather and showed a defect that could have a use - they became mini ramps for skateboarders. The tiles have risen, and the reason for this is probably the time.
The pictures of the new "skate ramps" were published in the group "Spotted in Sofia".
"Repairing the repair of the previous repair ... it would have been funny if they did not spend 40 million in two years," wrote the uploader Mladen Manev. The square in front of the National Palace of Culture was repaired by GIP Group, and it was clear from their website that the renovation of the space was worth BGN 2.5 million. Tiles and infrastructure should be under warranty and their repair should be at the expense of the company.
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million