Bulgarian PM: Countries of the Western Balkans have to Show Their Will For Development
''The European perspective of our region has no alternative, and the Southeast European Cooperation Process remains the leading political format for an open and fair discussion on the important issues for us''.
This was said by the Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in his speech at the Summit of the South East European Co-operation Process (SEECP) in Brno, which summarizes the progress achieved within the Slovenian presidency of the initiative, the press service of the Council of Ministers reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tourist Season in Greece Officially Opened, See What Entry Rules Are
- » Over Third of Rose Plantations in Bulgaria Could Remain Unharvested
- » Greece Is Cautiously Optimistic about Tourism Recovery This Summer
- » EU Tourism Summit to Decide on Sector’s Transformation and Sustainability
- » Bitcoin plunges 15% after Musk Tweets Tesla Will Not Accept It as Payment
- » EU: Draconian Restrictions on Travel from India To Contain Spread of Lethal Covid-19 Strain