Bulgarian PM: Countries of the Western Balkans have to Show Their Will For Development
''The European perspective of our region has no alternative, and the Southeast European Cooperation Process remains the leading political format for an open and fair discussion on the important issues for us''.
This was said by the Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in his speech at the Summit of the South East European Co-operation Process (SEECP) in Brno, which summarizes the progress achieved within the Slovenian presidency of the initiative, the press service of the Council of Ministers reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Gas Stations are Using the Moment to Make more Profit
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday
- » At least 80%: The EU Obliges its Members to Stock up on Gas
- » Ambassador of Azerbaijan: We are Committed to Bulgaria's Energy Security
- » PM on Natural Gas: Bulgaria's Firm Step has Helped the Entire EU