Removal of Illegal Establishments in Sunny Beach Continues
The removal of illegal movable establishments on the beach of Sunny Beach-North continues. Two more sites have been removed, which have existed in violation of the approved scheme for affixing beachfront sites.
The Amigo bar, with an area of 350 square meters, was voluntarily removed, it was located in front of the Bellevue Hotel, in violation of the scheme approved by the Minister of Tourism, the Ministry of Tourism announced. There was also a Terra (400 square meter) restaurant located in front of the Palace Hotel and working in contradiction with the contractual relationship.
Previously, the 400-square-foot Stela di marre restaurant was also destroyed, as well as the Bubles Bar & Restaurant, about 400 square meters, located in front of Glarus Hotel and not far from Chaika Hotel.
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelova suspended the concession on Sunny Beach-North Beach after it was found over 8000 square meters of relocating sites that exceeded the approved for their deployment scheme. At the Minister's inspection in February this year it was found that more than 190 illegal sites had already been destroyed. Clearance of some of the sites was delayed due to the beginning of the active summer season. Checks on the rigorous implementation of rental and concession contracts on beaches continue.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians Welcome in Greece with Negative Rapid Antigen Covid Test
- » Greece Accepts Bulgarian Tourists with Rapid Antigen Test
- » Can Bulgarian Tourism Survive without Foreigners This Summer?
- » Bulgarian Hotel- and Restaurant-Keepers Lash out at Vaccination Stickers
- » Direct flights from Bulgaria to Seychelles to Be Launched This Autumn
- » In Bid to Save Season Sunny Beach Offers Lucrative Packages, Discounts – Tour Operators