Trump Meets Macron in Washington
French President Emmanuel Macron will meet with his colleague Donald Trump on Monday. He is the first foreign leader whom the US Head of State will accept with all honor on a state visit - after a year in the White House.
They will have a private dinner at George Vernon's historic residence in Washington DC, followed by a ceremony in the White House garden and evening reception in its salons, BTV reports.
Main topics of talks between the presidents are expected to be the Iranian nuclear program and the duties imposed by the United States on countries of the European Union.
France supported the United States in its initiative against Syria's chemical forces, believing that it would put Macron in a good position when talking to Trump.
- » The New US Ambassador to Bulgaria Replaces Eric Rubin
- » Bulgaria and Cambodia May Activate their Relations
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana
- » Bulgaria Opens Visa Centers in 16 Cities in India
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on a Working Visit in Jordan
- » Bulgaria and Georgia Discussed the Implementation of the Agreement on the Regulation of Labor Migration