Air France KLM Shares All Amid More Strike Disruption
Air France KLM shares fell on Monday as its Air France division faced further disruption to flights due to workers striking in protest over pay, reported Reuters.
Air France KLM shares were down 1.4 percent in early trading, among the worst performers on Paris' SBF-120 index.
Air France predicted that 25 percent of its flights would be canceled on Monday, the 10th day of a strike by staff. The airline has said that the strike has cost it 220 million euros ($270 million).
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards
- » On Independence Day: BDZ Launches Retro Train
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule