Bulgarian Photographer Took First Prize of a Prestigious Competition
Bulgarian photographer Veselin Atanasov became Photographer of the Year in the "Amateur" section of the Sony World Photography Award 2018.
The amateur photographer from Kazanlak won the first place in the category "Landscape" and "Nature".
The jury has chosen the photo of Atanasoff "Early Autumn", which you see as a title for this material, among tens of thousands of participants.
Photographers of the year in the category of professionals became Alice Tomlinson (UK) and in the youth section was awarded 16-year-old Megan Johnson from the United States.
You can see the photos of all finalists here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians honor All Souls' Day
- » Today Bulgarians honor Hristo Botev and the Heroes who Died for Freedom - Sirens to be Sound at Noon
- » Bulgarian author and “Booker” winner Georgi Gospodinov will be a guest at the Sofia Book Fair
- » Bulgarians Celebrate May 24 - Day of the Bulgarian Alphabet, Literature and Culture
- » Bulgarian Author Georgi Gospodinov Won the "Booker" Prize for "Time Shelter”
- » Bulgaria: Over 100 Publishing Houses will Participate in the Spring Book Fair in Sofia