A Single Mother Barely Survived an Attack by Dogo Argentino
A single mother was attacked by Dogo argentino and barely survived.
The two huge dogs attacked the woman on the street in the Montana village of Sumer, NOVA reported.
The intervention of neighbors saved the woman's life, she has a three-year-old child. She is in a hospital with multiple wounds and tears.
The dogs were without leashes, they came out of the yard where they lived. When the woman attacked, named Gergana, saw them she decided to bypass, but then they attacked her. Then she started screaming and shouting for help.
A neighbor who intervened said that one of the big dogs was on the victim's chest and was trying to bite her neck.
Local people are scared by the big aggressive animals. At the beginning of the year they attacked a dog. The owner has a total of 5 animals of the Dogo Argentine breed in his yard. A pre-trial proceedings are being brought against the man.
Dogo argentino is a special breed selected in Argentina in the first half of the last century. This is a hunting dog for big and dangerous animals like pumas and boars. It is distinguished by great physical strength and speed. It has a strong character, so proper education is extremely important.
Due to the fact that the breed is not suitable for urban cultivation, it is banned in Spain, Britain, Italy, Romania, Norway, Portugal, Malta and Ukraine.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia held a Funeral for the 45 Victims of the Bus Crash that occurred in Bulgaria
- » Skopje will Receive the Remains of its Citizens that Died in the Bus Crash on Struma Highway
- » Explosion in Munich Wounded Dozens and stopped the Movement of Trains
- » Minister Komitova: The Bus Crash on the Struma highway was not with High Speed
- » Possible End to Mass Explosions caused by Pyrotechnics during Celebrations in Sofia
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed