Over 20 Organizations are Participating in a National Protest in Support of People with Disabilities
Parents of children and adults with disabilities go to another national protest, BNR says At least 20 organizations from 10 cities are expected to support the protest demanding personal assistance and new policies for people with disabilities.
The procession starts from the Presidency, passes through the Council of Ministers and will head to the National Palace of Culture, where for several days European officials are debating social policies in Europe, the National Radio tells.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » An Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali