Mayor of 'Mladost' District in Sofia is Arrested For Receiving a Bribe
Mayor of Sofia ''Mladost district'' Desislava Ivancheva is arrested for receiving a bribe, NOVA reported.
She was caught with a large sum of money - 70,000 euros. This was only the first installment of 250,000 euros for the issuing of a building permit.
In the action taken on ''Vasil Levski'' Blvd. in the center of Sofia on Tuesday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Council: The European Union Must Use Nuclear Power to Ensure its Energy Independence
- » Grace Period for the Introdution of a "Green Certificate" has expired. From Today Controls Begin
- » Director of Hospital: More and More Young People and Children Suffer a Severe COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Expect a Difficult Winter Season
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria is Starting to Rise
- » Bulgarian Financier and TISP MP: The "Green Certificate" can Slow Down the Economy