200 Seamstresses at a Meeting with the Ombudsman due to Unpaid Salaries
Over 200 seamstresses, who have not received their salaries from a company located in the industrial zone of Plovdiv, will meet today with Ombudsman Maya Manolova.
Employees of the sewing company have been notified by their employer will open insolvency proceedings and close down the company's business in which they worked until Easter. They are seeking assistance from the Ombudsman because they have not received their salaries for March and insist on a full payout.
Later in the day Maya Manolova will talk with a representative of the bankrupt company as well as employees of the Labor Inspectorate in Plovdiv.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Attendance in Person at Most Universities in Bulgaria
- » Volcano Erupts on Spain's Canary Island, Population Evacuated
- » So far, 1,627,049 People Have Been Counted by Filling in the Electronic Card
- » How Many are the Side Effects of Vaccines in the EU and the US?
- » Antivaxxers Attack Team of Mobile Vacination Site in Varna, Health Minister Condemns Act
- » Prof Vitanov: Peak of Forth Covid-19 Wave in Bulgaria Falls on October, Sofia is in Red Zone on Morbidity Map on