200 Seamstresses at a Meeting with the Ombudsman due to Unpaid Salaries
Over 200 seamstresses, who have not received their salaries from a company located in the industrial zone of Plovdiv, will meet today with Ombudsman Maya Manolova.
Employees of the sewing company have been notified by their employer will open insolvency proceedings and close down the company's business in which they worked until Easter. They are seeking assistance from the Ombudsman because they have not received their salaries for March and insist on a full payout.
Later in the day Maya Manolova will talk with a representative of the bankrupt company as well as employees of the Labor Inspectorate in Plovdiv.
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Eurostat: Two Bulgarians Commit Suicide Per Day
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire