200 Seamstresses at a Meeting with the Ombudsman due to Unpaid Salaries
Over 200 seamstresses, who have not received their salaries from a company located in the industrial zone of Plovdiv, will meet today with Ombudsman Maya Manolova.
Employees of the sewing company have been notified by their employer will open insolvency proceedings and close down the company's business in which they worked until Easter. They are seeking assistance from the Ombudsman because they have not received their salaries for March and insist on a full payout.
Later in the day Maya Manolova will talk with a representative of the bankrupt company as well as employees of the Labor Inspectorate in Plovdiv.
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry: Three Nature Parks Get BGN 1.5 million Under OPE
- » Bulgarian and French Archaeologists Discovered an Impressive Tomb in Sozopol
- » Moderate Quake in Halkidiki Rattles Northern Greece
- » Bulgarian Regional Minister Explains Green Buildings for a Common Green Future Project
- » 22 Dead as Migrant Truck Crashes in Western Turkey
- » Availability of Organic Products on the Rise in Bulgaria