Travel by Train on Holidays in Bulgaria will be Possible only with Reservation
On holidays the customers of BDZ will be able to travel in the busiest directions only after reservation in advance, the passengers without reservation will be returned. That's what BD Executive Director Vladimir Vladimirov announced in the show "This morning" on bTV in response to a question about crowded trains during the holidays.
According to the statistics of 550 trains, 17 were overloaded, with only 10 problems in only a part of the stretches, Vladimirov said. According to him, BDZ was surprised by the influx of passengers in some sections, so they did not schedule more trains.
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors
- » Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
- » 858 Dams in Bulgaria are in a Need of Repair
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer