Travel by Train on Holidays in Bulgaria will be Possible only with Reservation
On holidays the customers of BDZ will be able to travel in the busiest directions only after reservation in advance, the passengers without reservation will be returned. That's what BD Executive Director Vladimir Vladimirov announced in the show "This morning" on bTV in response to a question about crowded trains during the holidays.
According to the statistics of 550 trains, 17 were overloaded, with only 10 problems in only a part of the stretches, Vladimirov said. According to him, BDZ was surprised by the influx of passengers in some sections, so they did not schedule more trains.
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Files No-confidence Motion Against Borisov 3 Cabinet
- » First 20 Electric Buses Start Moving Around Sofia by the End of the Year
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Seeks Additional Data-storage Capacity via Direct Contracting
- » Monthly Inflation in Bulgaria at 0.3% in September
- » TISPOL Special Operation Taking Place from 15 to 21 October Across Bulgaria
- » Chief Mufti in Bulgaria Demands Changes to Draft Laws on Religious Denominations