Pace of EU Accession Depends on Progress on Reforms, Dialogue
The pace of the EU accession talks between Brussels and Belgrade continues to depend on progress in the reform process in Serbia, as well as on the dialogue on normalisation of relations with Pristina, says the European Commission report on Serbia's progress on the EU path, to be published on Tuesday, Tanjug reported.
According to the draft report, seen by Radio Free Europe, the EC calls for urgent progress in the Belgrade-Pristina dialogue but also for full implementation of the Brussels Agreement, with a particular reference to establishment of the Community of Serb Municipalities.
- » EU Summit to Defuse Migrant Tension, Set Brexit Countdown
- » Poland Banned from EU Judicial Body
- » By April 2019, EU Countries must say Whether they Want Summer or Winter Time
- » Hungary Vote Deepens Rift in European Right
- » German MEP Manfred Weber Warns Romania over Jeopardizing Bulgaria’s and Croatia’s and its Own Accession to Schengen
- » EU Must Grasp World Role as U.S. Retreats, Juncker Says