Presidents of Three Countries Will Meet in May
Russe will host an informal meeting of the presidents of Bulgaria, Austria and Romania, the press secretary of the head of state said.
At the invitation of the head of state Rumen Radev, on 4 May, the presidents Alexander van der Bellen and Klaus Iohannis will be visiting the Danube city.
During the meeting, the main topics on the European agenda will be discussed as well as among the Bulgarian priorities of the EU Council Presidency.
The meeting in Russe is an expression of the political will of the three member states of the European Union to ensure continuity on key common positions on the community agenda such as the European perspective for the Western Balkans, the future of cohesion policy, energy and transport connectivity in the region.
The city is symbolically chosen, as the main topics of the meeting are the development of the Danube region, which is of great importance for the connectivity and increase of the economic growth of the community.
- » Today is the Donald Trump Vladimir Putin Helsinki Summit
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
- » Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
- » Trump Starts his UK Tour by Threatening to Kill off US a Trade Deal
- » Bulgaria’s President Radev Talks with Donald Trump at the NATO Summit
- » Bulgaria’s President at the NATO Summit in Brussels