PM Borisov Discusses Security in the Balkans in Pristina
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Defence Minister Krassimir Karakachanov are on a one-day visit to Pristina, reports Segabg.
The accession of the Western Balkans to the European Union and security in the region are key topics of meeting with Kosovo President Hashim Thaci.
Apart from policy, there will also be talks on infrastructure projects and digital connectivity between the six Balkan countries and Europe. The Prime Minister's program also includes talks with Kosovo Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj, as well as with the head of the EU delegation in Kosovo, Natalia Apostolova.
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva: The Communication Channels between EU and Turkey Must Be Kept Open
- » President Radev Wants a Common European Plan in case of a New Refugees Wave to Bulgaria