PM Borisov Discusses Security in the Balkans in Pristina
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Defence Minister Krassimir Karakachanov are on a one-day visit to Pristina, reports Segabg.
The accession of the Western Balkans to the European Union and security in the region are key topics of meeting with Kosovo President Hashim Thaci.
Apart from policy, there will also be talks on infrastructure projects and digital connectivity between the six Balkan countries and Europe. The Prime Minister's program also includes talks with Kosovo Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj, as well as with the head of the EU delegation in Kosovo, Natalia Apostolova.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hong Kong: Police Uses Tear Gas Against Anti-Government Protesters
- » Estonia, Hungary and the Czech Republic Oppose the Fight Against Money Laundering in EU
- » EC: Bulgaria is the Only Country that Meets the Criterion for the EU Budget Deficit
- » Diana Kovacheva Elected as Bulgaria’s National Ombudsman
- » North Macedonia has Extended the State of Emergency for Two More Weeks
- » The German “Land” Quarantine Lifted for Citizens of the EU and Schengen area