PM Borisov Discusses Security in the Balkans in Pristina
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Defence Minister Krassimir Karakachanov are on a one-day visit to Pristina, reports Segabg.
The accession of the Western Balkans to the European Union and security in the region are key topics of meeting with Kosovo President Hashim Thaci.
Apart from policy, there will also be talks on infrastructure projects and digital connectivity between the six Balkan countries and Europe. The Prime Minister's program also includes talks with Kosovo Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj, as well as with the head of the EU delegation in Kosovo, Natalia Apostolova.
- » Valeri Simeonov: This Summer the Tourists Are Less, but the Revenues Have Increased
- » Ivan Geshev Was Nominated for Chief Prosecutor
- » President Rumen Radev Will Be on a State Visit to the Republic of Croatia
- » Boyko Borissov Continues to Be the Most Approved Party Leader in Bulgaria
- » Company Will Invest Over BGN 25 mln in a Factory Near Devnya
- » Hackers Attacked the Websites of the Airports in Burgas and Varna