A Bomb in a Backpack was Disarmed during a Teaching in Burgas School
For 5 minutes, students from Georgi Benkovski School in Zornitsa district in Burgas were evacuated after the school warden found suspicious luggage, the correspondent of BGNES in Burgas reported.
However, the event is not a real, but a part of a teaching. Representatives of various departments of the MoI, Single European Emergency Call 112, Department of Crisis Management and Security of Mass Activities of the Municipality of Burgas, Center for Emergency Medical Assistance - Bourgas took part in the counter-terrorism teaching.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 3,860 New Cases
- » School Year in Bulgaria Will Not Be Extended – Education Inspectorate
- » Teachers for Safe Education: In This Situation All Children Should Resume Remote Learning
- » Bulgaria: The Ministry of Education Will not Change Vacation Schedule for Students
- » Annual World University Rankings Published, Sofia University and Bulgaria’s Medical University Score Better Results
- » After Brexit Bulgarians Opt for Higher Education in Austria, Germany and the Netherlands