DSB, Yes, Bulgaria and the Greens Form the Union "Democratic Bulgaria"
Today will be formed the new political group "Democratic Bulgaria", which will include "Yes, Bulgaria", "Democrats for Strong Bulgaria" (DSB) and the "Greens", Dnevnik reports.
Reunification talks have been held since last year. DSB, "Yes, Bulgaria" and the "Greens" have been working together for quite some time, taking positions on topical political issues along with the DEOS and the Agrarian Union.
Co-Presidents of Democratic Bulgaria will be the Presidents of DSB Atanas Atanasov and "Yes, Bulgaria" Hristo Ivanov. However, decisions will be made by the three parties. The goal of reunification is to grow into a coalition, which can only happen before the election, as coalitions are registered by the Central Election Commission. The union will also be open to other parties and individuals who are proven to be opposed to the current government. The future coalition is positioned at the center-right and defines itself as a democratic formation, writes "Dnevnik".
Democratic Bulgaria continues to work with the DEOS and the Agrarian Union, but the governing bodies of the two parties will have to decide whether and how they will join the unification. The DEOS party may be disbanded. On Sunday is scheduled a general meeting. Some of the members of DEOS may be joining the new union. The Agrarian Union will consult its regional and municipal organizations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: What is the Political Picture if Elections were Today
- » GERB: "We Continue the Change" are Amateurs, it's their Time to Leave
- » Lavrov: After the Mess Up in Bulgaria, our Embassy cannot Function Normally
- » Russia stopped issuing Tourist Visas for Bulgarians
- » History: How many Times were Diplomatic Relations between Russia and Bulgaria Severed
- » President Radev congratulated US President Joe Biden on July 4