Prime Minister Borisov will Тalk with EU Commissioner Christos Stylianides
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will meet in Sofia with Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner for Humanitarian Aid and Crisis Management.
The two will discuss priorities in the field of humanitarian aid and crisis response, focusing on the European Commission's proposal for a new European system for dealing with natural disasters. It aims to complement and reinforce the Civil Protection Mechanism of the Union.
Valentin Radev, Interior Minister, will also participate in the meeting.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Ambassador: The Ties between the American and Bulgarian People have Never Been Stronger
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: Democracy is Impossible without a Vibrant Civil Sector
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia