Prime Minister Borisov will Тalk with EU Commissioner Christos Stylianides
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will meet in Sofia with Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner for Humanitarian Aid and Crisis Management.
The two will discuss priorities in the field of humanitarian aid and crisis response, focusing on the European Commission's proposal for a new European system for dealing with natural disasters. It aims to complement and reinforce the Civil Protection Mechanism of the Union.
Valentin Radev, Interior Minister, will also participate in the meeting.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM: I Do Not Believe in Zones of Influence, Bulgaria’s Sovereignty is Above Everything
- » Bulgarian MFA: We call on Russia to Show Respect for Bulgaria’s Foreign Policy Choice
- » Bulgarian President: Russia's Insistence on the Withdrawal of NATO forces from Bulgaria is Unacceptable and Pointless
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria is a Sovereign State. Russia should De-Escalate
- » Russia's Foreign Ministry: NATO forces Must be Withdrawn from Bulgaria and Romania
- » President of North Macedonia: Kiril Petkov is a Non-Traditional Politician and Optimist in Politics