By the End of 2020 the Railway Line Between Sofia and Elin Pelin will be Ready
By the end of 2020 the modernization of the 23-kilometer railway line between Sofia and Elin Pelin should be completed, announced Veliko Zanchev, Deputy Minister of Transport, Information Technologies and Communications.
He added that more than BGN 130 million are invested, of which approximately BGN 115 million are provided by the Connecting Europe Facility.
It is then expected that trains along this route will run up to 160 km / h.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 3.8 million Bulgarians are expected to Travel Abroad in the Period May-September
- » Bulgaria Air with Additional Flights to Amsterdam and Madrid
- » 73% of Europeans Plan to Travel in the next 6 months
- » Bulgarians are Shortening their Holidays at the Seaside because of Expensive Fuels
- » Until next summer, Terminal 1 Flights will be Closed at Sofia Airport
- » British Tourists have Returned to Sunny Beach, the South Seaside will Rely on Bulgarians