Sofia Will Be Without Free Parking in the City Center
Sofia will be without free parking in the city center. The only non-pay zone around the National Stadium "Vasil Levski" will be closed soon and fees will be introduced. The decision was taken at a meeting of the Sofia Municipal Council.
''The place is full of cars, we have to limit this indiscriminate parking. We need to provide a normal movement to the park.'' This is what commented on "The day begins" Nikolay Stoynev, importer of the proposal.
''There will be no more than 100 parking spaces. There will be a barrier, a self-extinguishing device, security, video surveillance. The fees will be competitive, but will not be determined, taking into consideration the parking areas'', said the municipal councilor from GERB.
''We have invested heavily in the development of urban transport'', Stoynev commented, saying that people should use it as an alternative.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend