Sunny Weather Today in Bulgaria with Highs Between 23°C and 28°C
It will be mostly sunny and warm today, with temporary clouds, more considerable in Eastern Bulgaria, and maximum temperatures between 23°C and 28°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, quoted by Focus News Agency.
The Black Sea coast will see broken clouds decreasing to mostly sunny in the afternoon with light to moderate southeast wind and maximums from 13°C to 16°C.
The mountains will be mostly sunny with temporary increase in clouds, chances of rain and thunderstorms in the afternoon in the western areas. The wind will be light to moderate from south-southwest. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will reach about 17°C, and at 2,000 m – about 9°C.
- » Study: Hurricanes Are Three Times more than 100 Years ago
- » NIMH: Foggy in the Morning, Mostly Sunny in the Afternoon
- » A 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in France - there Are Injured
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny with Brief Rain
- » 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Guatemala
- » Fires Have Killed Half the Koalas from a Reserve in Australia