Sunny Weather Today in Bulgaria with Highs Between 23°C and 28°C
It will be mostly sunny and warm today, with temporary clouds, more considerable in Eastern Bulgaria, and maximum temperatures between 23°C and 28°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, quoted by Focus News Agency.
The Black Sea coast will see broken clouds decreasing to mostly sunny in the afternoon with light to moderate southeast wind and maximums from 13°C to 16°C.
The mountains will be mostly sunny with temporary increase in clouds, chances of rain and thunderstorms in the afternoon in the western areas. The wind will be light to moderate from south-southwest. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will reach about 17°C, and at 2,000 m – about 9°C.
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Bali
- » Italy Announced a National State of Emergency due to the Catastrophic Flood in Venice
- » 7.4-Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Indonesia, a Tsunami Warning Was Issued
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 16C to 21C.
- » The Netherlands Cuts Speed Limit on Motorways to 100 km / h
- » 100kg Fireball Flew Over the US State of Missouri (VIDEO)