Suspicious Package Adressed to the Chief Prosecutor was Left at the Court of Justice
A suspicious package addressed to Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov was received at the Court of Justice in Sofia in the early afternoon, BNT reported. It was left at the service entrance of the Courthouse, from Alabin Street.
TOCs and MoI teams check the contents of the package. The scanner showed that there is a doll inside the pack, wrapped with cables and plugs. Experts check whether the shipment contains explosives.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend