Second Day of Bulgaria’s PM in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgaria’s Prime Minister, Boyko Borissov, continues his visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina. PM was a special guest to the 21st International Economic Fair in Mostar. The exhibition is a meeting place for businesses from the region and international companies.
On 10th of April, PM Borissov met with Serbia’s President Aleksandar Vučić. After the meeting, Borissov said that all the leaders in the Balkans should show reason and resist the provocations that recently have become more frequent.
Borissov and Vucic discussed the situation in the region and the development of infrastructure projects that provide connectivity between countries in the region and the rest of Europe.
Source: The Bulgarian National Television
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Diplomatic Gaffe: Biden Appeared to Forget Name of Australian Prime minister
- » Bulgaria will Revise Its Overall Policy on North Macedonia - Security Council
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Extends Greetings to North Macedonia on Occasion of 30th Independence Declaration Anniversary
- » Bulgaria will Finally give Vaccines against COVID-19 to North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Foreign ministry Responds to Stance of N..Mascedonia on Rights of Bulgarians in North Macedonia
- » US President Vowed Retribution for Deadly Attack on Americans at Kabul Airport