Access to the National Palace of Culture will be Limited on April 10 and 11
Access to the central building of the National Palace of Culture will be limited on April 10 and 11 (Tuesday and Wednesday). The measure is due to security concerns about high-end events in the calendar of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU.
Tickets at the Ticket Center will normally run at regular business hours from 09:00 to 20:30, but are moved to Lumiere Lidl cinema. The online ticket reservation system is still available.
On 10 April at 15:00 in the National Palace of Culture will be launched the campaign "re NDK - Recycle! It is cultural." It is realized on the idea of the team of the National Palace of Culture and is part of the vision of the management of the Palace for Development and Positioning of the National Palace of Culture as a modern cultural and congress center. The campaign is also part of the initiative of the Ministry of Environment and Water, meetings and events within the presidency are to be held under the motto "without plastic products".
The Minister of Culture Boil Banov, the Minister of Environment and Water Neno Dimov, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the National Palace of Culture Borislav Velkov and the Executive Director of the National Palace of Culture Angel Mitev will present three art installations made of plastic waste on the territory of the Palace located in different areas of the building.
The usual access of visitors to the National Palace of Culture will be restored on April 11th after the scheduled events are completed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend