Poisoned Yulia Skripal Has Been Discharged From British Hospital
Yulia Skripal has been discharged from a British hospital, the BBC reported on Tuesday, just over a month after being poisoned with a nerve agent along with her father Sergei, a former Russian double agent, quoted by Reuters.
The Skripals were found unconscious on a bench on March 4 in the southern English city of Salisbury and they were in a critical condition for weeks until their health began to improve rapidly.
Yulia, who Russia’s RIA news agency had reported was seeking political asylum in Britain, was taken to a secure location after being discharged from hospital late on Monday, the BBC said.
A spokesman for the hospital declined to comment.
- » The EU Council Wants Investments and Enhanced Common Action against Hybrid Threats
- » Eurobarometer: human Rights Worldwide, Freedom of Speech and Gender Equality are the Top European Values
- » EU with a Mega Subsidy of € 3.2 Billion for the Production of Electric Batteries
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: EU Accession Negotiations with North Macedonia and Albania Shouldn't be Delayed
- » Johnson to Introduce 3 Types of Work Visas for Foreigners on the Island
- » Bulgaria Ranks 52nd out of 189 Countries in the Human Development Index