Bulgarian Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit to the United Arab Emirates
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is on a working visit to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), during which she will open the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Abu Dhabi, the press service of the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced.
Among the highlights of the bilateral meetings are the World Expo 2020, which will take place in Dubai.
Another theme in the meetings of the Minister will be the drawing of concrete forms of cooperation in the field of investments, economy, high technologies, tourism.
A cornerstone of this cooperation is the numerous Bulgarian community in the country, with about 7,000 people, and the opening of a Bulgarian embassy in Abu Dhabi. Although Bulgaria and the United Arab Emirates established diplomatic relations on October 19, 1991, our country has so far had no embassy in the Emirates.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad
- » Stoltenberg: Bulgaria has Received NATO support in the Fight against COVID-19