Sergei Lavrov: Russian Specialists Find no Trace of Chemical Attack in Douma
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Monday that Russian specialists had found no trace of a chemical attack on the Syrian rebel-held town of Douma, after allegations from the international community, AFP reported.
"Our military specialists have visited this place... and they did not find any trace of chlorine or any other chemical substance used against civilians," he said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » After Putin’s Announcement: One-Way Tickets for Flights from Russia Sold Out in Minutes
- » Putin Announces a Partial Military Mobilization (UPDATED)
- » Erdogan: Russia should return the Occupied Lands to Ukraine, Putin wants an End to the War
- » Xi Jinping: Beijing is Ready to Work Together with Russia, as "Great Powers"
- » Putin: Western Sanctions Pose a Threat to the Entire World
- » Visas for Russians who want to enter the EU have become more Expensive