Vucic to Meet with Merkel, Macron, Mogherini in April
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic's intense discussions and a stepped-up diplomatic drive announced for the coming weeks will include new meetings with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and EU foreign policy and security chief Federica Mogherini, as well as a meeting with French President Emmanuel Macron, Tanjug learns exclusively.
Between these encounters, a series of meetings and discussions with influential political and economic partners on the most significant issues for Serbia and its future will take place over just three weeks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » MFA Warned: Bulgarians with Dual Citizenship in Russia are Subject to Mobilization
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Bulgarian Citizens should Hastily Leave Russia
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The so-called Referendums in Ukraine will Not be Recognized
- » The Bulgarian Embassy in Kyiv is Working Again
- » US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Central and Eastern Europe Robin Dunnigan Visits Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria will Once Again stand in Solidarity with Fraternal Macedonia