Head of State: Bulgaria will Continue to Support Moldova's European Perspective
"Bulgaria will continue to support Moldova's European perspective'', according to Rumen Radev, head of state, who today met with Deputy Prime Minister for European Integration of the Republic of Moldova, Iurie Leanca, the Presidential press service announced.
President Radev has also confirmed Bulgaria's readiness to support Moldovan reforms in the areas of the rule of law, good governance, the fight against corruption.
There is a close friendly relationship between Bulgaria and Moldova, beneficial bilateral cooperation and active political dialogue. This was the position of Rumen Radev and Iurie Leanca.
The two have outlined the positive contribution to the bilateral cooperation of the great Bulgarian historical diaspora.
It was expressed readiness for joint action with the authorities of the Republic of Moldova to preserve the national, cultural and linguistic identity of the Bulgarian community by preserving the status and integrity of the Taraklian region, improving the opportunities for learning Bulgarian language and strengthening the support of the Bulgarian universities to improve training at Taraklian University through student exchange programs.
The consensus and cooperation provided by the Moldovan authorities for the opening of the Consulate of the Republic of Bulgaria in Taraklia has been highly appreciated during the meeting, adding to the diplomatic and consular presence of our country in Moldova, the Presidential press service added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament: North Macedonia should Not Waste Time but should fulfill the Criteria for EU Membership
- » Bulgaria’s MFA on Kovachevski's words: Any Analogy with the Suffering of the Ukrainian people is Cynical and Inadmissible
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister urged India to influence Russia to End the War against Ukraine
- » North Macedonia explained why a Bulgarian MEP was not allowed to enter the country
- » The Macedonian MFA: Bulgarian MEP Kovachev does not meet the Conditions for Entry into the Country
- » North Macedonia did not allow a Bulgarian MEP to enter the country