Three EU Countries have Signed Arms Deals with the US for $ 4.7 Billion
The US State Department approved arms deals for $ 4.7 billion with three European countries - Slovakia, Spain and the United Kingdom, the Anatolian agency said, quoted by Focus.
Slovakia wants to buy F-16 aircraft and $ 2.9 billion worth of weapons. Spain will pay $ 1.3 billion for cargo aircraft and other equipment, and the UK will provide $ 500 million for maintenance and equipment for unmanned aircraft.
The deals include logistics, technical support, modifications and improvements. Before the deals become effective, they must also receive the approval of the US Congress.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom