Bulgaria Closes its Honorary Consulate in Singapore
Bulgaria will close its Honorary Consulate in Singapore and will release Honorary Consul James Tam Tuk Chung from his office at his request, said the government information service.
In August 2017, James Tam Tuk Chung filed an application with our embassy in Jakarta, Indonesia, to release him from his duties as a consular officer because of his intention to change his work commitments. The interests of Bulgarian citizens residing temporarily or permanently in Singapore will be represented by our embassy in Jakarta, the statement said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament: North Macedonia should Not Waste Time but should fulfill the Criteria for EU Membership
- » Bulgaria’s MFA on Kovachevski's words: Any Analogy with the Suffering of the Ukrainian people is Cynical and Inadmissible
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister urged India to influence Russia to End the War against Ukraine
- » North Macedonia explained why a Bulgarian MEP was not allowed to enter the country
- » The Macedonian MFA: Bulgarian MEP Kovachev does not meet the Conditions for Entry into the Country
- » North Macedonia did not allow a Bulgarian MEP to enter the country