A Young Miner Died in a Mine near Madan
A 37-year-old miner died at work last night in one of the mines near the Madan, Darik learned. Initial information is about a health issue, not an accident at work. It is believed that the young man had a heart attack or stroke during a shift.
The information was confirmed by the Executive Director of GORUBSO-MADAN Eng. Sergey Atanasov. According to him, the man died last night at about 22:00 at the end of his shift.
"Investigators will clarify the reason, but the initial information is a heart attack or a stroke," Eng. Atanasov added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A Car with Illegal Migrants Crashed and One Person has Died
- » Bulgaria: The Body of a 31-Year-Old Man was found under a Bridge in Gabrovo
- » Bulgaria: A Boy Died and Four others were Injured in an Accident on the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road
- » Bulgaria: A 2-Year-Old Boy Fell into a Two-Meter Manhole
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after his Truck fell off a Bridge in the Kotlen Pass