Parliamentary Commission on the CEZ Deal will Meet Today
MPs from the Temporary Committee to identify all the facts and circumstances of the privatization and planned sale of the CEZ Group companies in Bulgaria will meet today. They also hope that Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will also be there.
Questions to the Prime Minister are both about the state's willingness to participate in the purchase of the company and about the possible ways to do so.
MPs will receive information from Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov on the files and pre-trial proceedings related to legal and natural persons who are parties to the transaction.
The Commission is expected to receive information from the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR) on the inspections carried out by the regulator of CEZ Group Bulgaria.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor