Brutal Animal Cruelty: Unknown Person Cut the Legs of a Dog, Now Fighting for its Life
Mimi was found days ago by Anastasia Haritu, Dariknews.bg reported
The dog is currently being treated. Today it's a bit calmer, but the severe infection must be handled, "said Anastasia Haritu.
Operations will then be made and it will be clear if prosthetics can be made.
Mimi's savior calls all for financial and moral support, as she cares for over 20 animals and the treatment of the dog is expensive - about 70 leva a day.
"I have three disabled animals. One of them went on a wheelchair ride in Kostinbrod. We became an attraction - people stopped and took pictures of us, they had not seen anything like that. One person said he saw a dog with his legs cut off to a roadside facility in the direction of Petrohan and I became very sad, " said Anastasia.
A day later, she went to the spot to look for the dog - it was there in terrible condition. The staff at the establishment said that the dog had been in this place for more than a week but no one engaged in its treatment.
"We went to a clinic immediately. We wanted to know what had happened. Her back is healthy. The doctor is absolutely sure that her legs were cut off. What happened and who did it - nobody knows, "said Anastasia Haritu.
She is in the Suhodol Veterinary Clinic, where everyone can get information about her condition, "added Anastasia Haritu.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year