China Imposes New Taxes on Imported US Meat and Fruit
China said it imposed new customs taxes on US meat, fruit and other products as a retaliatory measure for Donald Trump's taxes on imports of steel and aluminum, AP said.
The Chinese finance ministry said the new customs taxes will take effect today.
The statement was made following the warnings made by Chinese authorities in recent weeks in an aggravating trade dispute with the United States.
China has increased its import duty by 25% on eight US imports, including pork, and imposed a new 15 percent duty on 120 US-imported goods including fruit.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC Approves BGN 30 Million Grants for Bulgarian Coach Companies
- » OECD Comes out with Prognosis for World Economies
- » Foreign Job Seekers Will Have to Apply for Visa to Work in UK
- » Bulgaria: State Treasury in Red, Deficit Runs at BGN 183 Million
- » Pandemic Hits Book Industry, Sales Slump by 30%
- » VAT for Home Food Deliveries Is 9% from 1 December