The British Authorities Searched a Russian Plane in London
Russian Foreign Ministry announced that a plane on the national air carrier "Aeroflot" was searched by British police at an airport in London, the Associated Press reported.
Office spokeswoman Maria Zaharova said the British authorities did not give reason for the search which she called "another provocation." She did not specify at which airport was the plane.
The tension between London and Moscow is high because of the dispute over the poisoning of a former Russian double agent and his daughter on British territory. Britain blames Russia for the assault, and it denies to have anything to do with it, AP notes.
Each of the two parties ordered the expulsion of 23 diplomats. Russia has ordered Britain to reduce the number of its diplomats in Moscow to that of Russia in London.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 580 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia hits Izmail
- » More than 200 people were Injured in an Explosion at a Gas Station in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Day 579 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv has received American Abrams Tanks
- » France to phase out coal by 2027
- » France will End its Military Presence in Niger and Bring Back its Ambassador
- » Three Serbs were Killed in Kosovo, Two others were Wounded