The Saudi Crown Heir Warned of a Possible War with Iran
Saudi Arabia's crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al-Saud warned of the possibility of a military conflict with Iran in the coming 10-15 years.
In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, the Crown Prince urged the international community for tougher sanctions against Tehran in order to avoid a military confrontation in the region.
"We have to do this to avoid a military conflict." If we fail to do that, in 10-15 years we will probably start a war with Iran, "says the Prince.
Riyadh accused Tehran of illegally supplying weapons, including missiles, to Yemen's rebels.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine with a New Anti-record for Deaths Caused by COVID-19
- » For the Serbian Patriarch, North Macedonia does not exist
- » COVID-19: 4 Months "Home Regime" for Unvaccinated over 60 years and Chronically ill in Moscow
- » UN Torture Prevention Body to Visit Bulgaria
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels