BSP Asked the PM Borisov to Inform the National Assembly About the EU-Russia Diplomatic Crisis
The parliamentary group of ''BSP for Bulgaria'' wants the Prime Minister Boyko Borissov to be invited to the National Assembly and to inform the MPs about the development of the situation with the diplomatic crisis between the EU and Russia.
This is what the secretary of the group, Christian Vigenin said. Yesterday he asked for the same.
''We are concerned about what the next steps would be based on the information the Prime Minister has'', Vigenin said. Yesterday there were indications of possible future actions that already go beyond this relatively moderate step in comparison of what is happening in a number of other European countries, he commented.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Temporary Shelter Home Opens Doors for Homeless in Bulgarian Town of Haskovo
- » Rosen Rapchev: Road Accidents in Bulgaria Decrease by Nearly 25%
- » Bulgarians Celebrate Saint Andrew’s Day, Young Girls Guess Whom They Will Marry
- » BGN 755 Million Allocated for Elderly Care under Reconstruction and Sustainability Plan
- » Bulgaria under Partial Lockdown from Tonight, 27 November
- » NCTC to Discuss Plan for Reconstruction and Sustainability Tomorrow, November 27