Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, with Maximum Temperatures Between 13°C and 18°C
It will be mostly sunny today. In the morning some places in the Upper Thracian Plain will be foggy, while the afternoon will bring broken high clouds over the western areas. There will be light northeast wind with maximum temperatures between 13°C and 18°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told FOCUS News Agency.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny with a light wind from north-northeast and maximum temperatures of 10°C-12°C.
The mountains will be mostly sunny, with light to moderate north-northwest wind becoming southwest in the lower mountain parts in the afternoon. Maximum temperature at 1,200 m about 7°C, at 2,000 m - about 0°C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Few Clouds and Mostly Sunny Today with Max Temp 15°-20°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Decrease of Clouds and Rain with Max Temp Between 13°-18°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain in Some Places, Max Temp 11°-16° C
- » Bulgaria: Caps for the Future Charity Initiative Begins this Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rains Continue but will Gradually Weaken
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Intensive Rainfall around the Country