Two Planes Collided at an Airport in Israel
A German plane has collided this morning with an Israeli machine on the runway at Ben Gurion Airport. The incident has caused material damage, but no injuries, the Israeli authorities said, quoted by Associated Press.
A spokesman for the Israeli airport administration said early this morning that Germany's airline flight, which was due to fly to Berlin, had struck the tail of an Israeli air carrier El Al, having Rome as destination.
In his words, "heavy material damage was caused, mainly on the German plane," but there was "no danger" to the passengers and they were taken on alternative flights.
The incident, which is rare, is being investigated, said Océ Leffler.
- » A Plane from Moscow to Burgas Has Made an Emergency Landing after Passenger Took Gun Onboard
- » Bridge Collapsed in China, at Least Three People Were Killed (VIDEO)
- » 11 Elephants Die in Thailand after Falling from a Waterfall
- » Stolen Truck Slams into Cars in Germany
- » At least 10 Killed and 27 Injured in Jalalabad Explosion
- » Migrant Ship Sank near Lampedusa, there Are Casualties