Drunk Man Killed his Father with a Wooden Rod in Southern Bulgaria
A man who killed his father was detained this morning in September, police said in Pazardzhik.
The reason is an old dispute between the 52-year-old man and his elderly parents. The man systematically abused alcohol and displayed aggressive behavior toward them, the press center said.
Earlier this morning a scandal broke out in their home, and as a result of the alcohol used, the son hit his 77-year-old father on his head with a stick.
The elderly man died at the spot.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year